The following is a list of arrests made Feb. 27 through March 4 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Marcus Ray Carroll, 22, of Mays Crossroads Road, Franklinton: two counts driving while license was revoked; $635 bond.
• Heather Nicole Hall, 25, of Gordon Moore Road, Franklinton: probation violation; $720 bond.
• Shirley Ann Meza, 41, of Seclusion Drive, Louisburg: simple assault; released on a written promise to appear.
• Eric Michael Williams, 25, of Seven Paths Road, Spring Hope; disclosing private images of an adult; released on an unsecured bond.
• David Lee Lynch, 29, of Short Mans Way, Franklinton: conspiracy to commit accessory after the fact to larceny after breaking and entering; $20,000 bond.
• Erick Issac Galindo, 45, of Glenda’s Lane, Zebulon: misdemeanor domestic violence protection order violation; no bond.
• Heather Kay Lengel, 31, of North Pender Street, Elm City: possession of heroin and driving while license was revoked; $11,500 bond.
• Travis Ray Raper, 31, of Cedarhurst Lane, Franklinton: property damage and disorderly conduct; released on a written promise to appear.
• Alexus Hargrove, 22, of Rommie Daniels Road, Castalia: driving while license was revoked; $1,000 bond.
• Nathan Lee Coovert, 28, of Stillmeadow Drive, Louisburg: unsupervised probation violation; $1,725 bond.
• Kenneth Elasworth Tant, 57, of Stallings Road, Louisburg: simple assault; $15,000 bond.
• Ruben Garcia, 19, of Dupree Drive, Louisburg: sexual battery; $1,500 bond.
• Quincy Raheem Kearney, 26, of Hickory Road, Henderson: driving while license was revoked and providing fictitious information to an officer; $1,000 bond.
• Zachary Warren Pittman, 30, of N.C. Highway 96 West, Youngsville: DWI and failure to maintain lane control; $10,000 bond.
• Michael Durham, 32, of Owl Drive, Youngsville: probation violation; $20,000 bond.
• Ashlee Nicole Rizzo, 23, of Torrington Avenue, Franklinton: assault with a deadly weapon; $5,000 bond.
• Denise Rizzo, 69, of Torrington Avenue, Franklinton: resisting a public officer; $5,000 bond.
• Michael Thomas Leonard, 30, of Moulton Road, Louisburg: defrauding a drug or alcohol test; released on an unsecured bond.
• Logan Alexander, 20, of Main Street, Louisburg: assault on a female; no bond.
• Amarelys Rodriguez, 31, of Alert Road, Warrenton: domestic violence protective order violation; no bond.
• Ra’quell Jacinta Rice, 26, of South Nassau Street, Youngsville: misdemeanor larceny; $500 bond.
• Joshua David Gallagher, 34, of Rolesville Road, Rolesville: possession of heroin, maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia; $10,000 bond.
• Percy Alexander Cooke, 30, of Schloss Road, Louisburg: unsupervised probation violation; $355 bond.
• Bradley Charles Greear, 39, of Castlerock Road, Youngsville: possession of an open container in the passenger area and two counts possession of drug paraphernalia; $1,000 bond,
• Angela Carol Branch, 48, of Bunn Elementary School Road, Bunn; driving while license was revoked; $1,000 bond.
• Amanda Antionette Bailey, 32, of Hunt Club Lane, Raleigh; financial card theft, six counts obtaining property by false pretense and seven counts each identity theft and insurance fraud; $181,000 bond.