Get Started Now! Get Your Credit Repair Do It Yourself!!

How to Protect Yourself From Tax Scams

New IdentityTheft Scam

If you think your Social Security number has been stolen or if you get a letter from the IRS saying more than one tax return was filed in your name or that IRS records show wages from an employer you don’t know, call the IRS Identity Theft Protection Specialized Unit at 1-800-908-4490.

The IRS may give identity theft victims a personal PIN number to verify their identity and protect their file going forward.

Learn more about tax identity theft at and

Report identity theft and get a recovery plan at

Learn how IRS ID theft victim assistance works here.

Here’s what to do if you’re concerned about the Equifax security breach.

Source: on 2018-02-01 15:03:45

Read More At Source Site

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

44 − = 43