Shifts: Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM (1st shift) and Monday – Friday 4:00 PM – 12:30 AM (2nd shift)
8775 Zachary Ln N, Maple Grove
Perks Archway Offers:
- Health, dental, vision benefits
- Life, AD&D, short and long term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Recognition programs and service awards
- 401 (k) with a company match
- Employee assistance program, including identity theft protection and travel assistance
- Employee discount programs
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE II
Pay Rate: $17.50 per hour plus $1.00 shift differential for 2nd shift.
Responsible for the accurate set-up picking, packing, and manifesting of materials according to client specifications.
OPERATIONS COORDINATOR | WAREHOUSE ADMIN
Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour plus $1.00 shift differential for 2nd shift.
Responsible for handling the day-to-day administrative tasks and have a complete understanding of the operating systems including order processing, scheduling, handling inventory management tasks, data setup, reporting, telephone, and email support.
MATERIAL HANDLER (forklift experience)
Pay Rate: $20.00 per hour plus $1.00 shift differential for 2nd shift.
Responsible for the accurate moving, locating, relocating, and storing of materials, utilizing a forklift or other power-operated equipment.
Pay Rate: $21.00 per hour plus $1.00 shift differential for 2nd shift.
The Team Lead will ensure that all warehouse/production operations are performed under controlled conditions; safely and efficiently. Assist supervisor in coaching and training team members; provide support to supervisors. This position also requires quality checks on all receiving’s, managing supply inventory, assist in monitoring outbound shipments. Overtime as required.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Previous warehouse experience preferred and forklift experience (Material Handlers)
- Experience in PC applications and ability to learn new systems
- Basic math and reading skills
- Must be able to read and understand written and verbal instructions
- Ability to pay attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift/move up to 40 pounds solo and greater weights in a team-lift environment
- Physical requirements include: lifting, carrying, bending, stretching, and standing for long periods of time
Archway is committed to building a diverse workforce by attracting, developing, and retaining employees. We believe that through having a diverse workforce, we will be employing the best talent and leveraging diverse and unique skills and perspectives.