Erie’s homeowners insurance has the typical coverage types that you would find in a standard home insurance policy:
- Dwelling coverage pays to replace or repair damage to your home and its attached structures, like a deck.
- Other structures coverage pays to replace or repair damage to structures that are not attached to your home, like a shed or gazebo.
- Personal property coverage covers your personal belongings from problems like fire and theft.
- Liability insurance pays for property damage to others and medical expenses if someone is hurt on your property. It also pays for a legal defense if you are sued because of an accident.
- Additional living expenses coverage pays for expenses like meals, hotel bills and laundry services if you cannot live in your home because of a problem covered by your policy, like a fire.
Erie Insurance sells home insurance, condo insurance, renters insurance and mobile home insurance.
Need more liability protection than your home insurance can provide? Erie Insurance sells an umbrella insurance policy that will kick in if your home insurance liability limits are exhausted.
Policy add-ons are available from Erie Insurance, including:
- Water backup and sump pump overflow covers you for problems related to overflowing sewer systems and sump pumps.
- Personal liability pays for a legal defense for personal liability claims, such as accidentally hurting someone else or damaging their property.
- Identity recovery pays for expenses to help you fix identity theft or fraud.
- Service line protection pays for repairs to underground utility and service lines that run from your house to the curb.
Erie includes unique gift card coverage in its home insurance policies. This coverage pays customers for remaining balances on eligible gift cards that can no longer be used at local businesses if the business closes within a year of purchase (up to $250 for businesses within 100 miles of your home).
Erie also offers ErieSecure Home bundles:
- Advantage bundle has increased coverage limits for stolen, lost or misplaced items. It also includes Erie’s identity recovery coverage.
- Plus bundle includes the coverage in the Advantage bundle plus higher limits for coverage for watercraft and trailers, and siding and roof restoration coverage. You can get up to $10,000 of coverage for underground service line protection and the option to add sewer or drain backup coverage.
- Select bundle includes all of the above but with higher coverage limits. The Select plan also includes higher liability coverage for watercraft and criminal defense cost coverage. If you add sewer and drain backup coverage, you’ll have the option to add equipment breakdown coverage.
Source: on 2021-09-13 06:06:39
Read More At Source Site