Nationwide Private Client offers insurance for homes, vehicles, personal collections and excess liability for high-net worth individuals. Insurance products can be customized and there is a risk solutions program and customer service and claims support.
Nationwide Private Client home insurance has features such as:
- Agreed replacement cost to rebuild your home to current building codes even if the total cost exceeds your policy limits.
- A cash-out option if your house is destroyed and you decide not to rebuild it
- Accidental breakage coverage up to $50,000 for special items such as crystal, statuary and sculptures
- Equipment breakdown coverage for appliances and household systems
- Identity theft assistance benefits to help you safeguard your personal information
Nationwide Private Client offers personal collections insurance for items such as jewelry, fine arts, silverware, wine, furs, cameras, musical instruments, stamp collections and coin collections. Personal collections insurance includes scheduled or blanket coverage for your collection, market value protection for the collection and reduced rates for the safe storage of the collection. Fine arts repairs are also covered.
Wildfire protection is included for Nationwide Private Client homeowners in some states. Nationwide has partnered with Wildfire Defense Systems to provide:
- Monitoring and notification: Get timely notifications if a wildfire is threatening your property so you can arrange mitigation measures.
- Response services: A fire crew may be sent to your home to set up sprinklers, apply fire-blocking gels and clear trees and shrubs to help protect your property if wildfires are imminent.
Source: on 2021-09-28 10:12:04
Read More At Source Site